“Do it right, do it once, or do not do it at all.”
With dozens of data center design build projects under his belt, no job is too complicated or unique for Arnie to tackle. His thirty plus years in the industry bring expertise and lessons learned on how to create a first class critical environment for any budget. Specializing and thriving on live data center upgrades, Arnie takes into account each and every facet of the project ensuring that the data center experiences no interruption in operations. Whether it is adding a redundant UPS, new generator paralleling gear to existing infrastructure, a third generator or a data center refresh, Arnie has the expertise to make it all go off without a hitch.
“Do it right, do it once, or do not do it at all” is the mantra Arnie approaches with each project. Your data center, MDF/IDF room (s), hold your most valuable assets-your data. Analyzing what you want to accomplish-do it right, the timeframe and infrastructure required to accomplish what you want-do it once, are easy concepts to understand, but taking the time to map out exactly what your long and short term goals are requires time, effort and a thorough understanding of your business. Without spending the time to gather all that, your project is likely to fall short of expectations-or do not do it at all.
Arnie and his team walk each client through each of the steps required to ensure a successful project. Those steps include:
- An in-depth review of your long and short term requirements
- Data Center Design incorporating the long and short term requirements and ensuring your space is one that grows with you
- Engineering Services in which the design and all of the data center components are put on paper
- Design Review and Approval with you ensuring that the requirements and every minute detail have been met and addressed
- Data Center Project Management allowing you to continue normal business operations without worrying about the day to day intricacies of the project
- Providing and installing all of the critical support equipment per the drawings and manufacturer’s specifications
- Resting easy knowing that you have a data center suited to your business needs that will operate 24/7/365 without fail